Repair your favorites games, or craft qualify homebrew or reproduction games with these high quality, custom manufactured replacement printed circuit boards (PCBs) for Sega Genesis games.
Each PCB is designed to be a drop-in replacement for both original Sega Genesis cartridge shells, as well as modern reproduction cartridge shells. Each board features:
- Electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG) plated solder pads
- hard gold fingers along contact edge for superior longevity
- 45 degree bevel along contact edge for quality fit
- 1.6 mm thick PCB for OEM quality fit
- larger 1210 sized SMDs make hand soldering a breeze, while retaining ease of availability & low profile.
Design elements like hard gold fingers, beveled contact edges, & ENIG solder pads improve the performance and compatibility of our design, and are often missing in competing products.
Each board features solder pads for 3 bypass capacitors, with the recommended following capacity:
- C1 & C2 – 22uF
- C3 – 100nF
Please note, this listing does not include capacitors, the ROM chip, or anything other than just the bare PCB.